Here you will find opinionated reflections on various topics, related to my teaching activities and position at the FHV. Also consider my Must-Reads (last updated 26/08/2021) and Must-See Talks (last updated 04/02/2021). Feel free to drop me an email if you have questions or want to discuss my reflections / Must-Reads / Must-Sees.
- Why would you do a Masters Degree in Computer Science? (26/08/2021)
- On Burnout and Work Ethic in Teaching during Corona (16/05/2021)
- Becoming a Digital Teaching Nomad? (04/02/2021)
- About the Privilege of constant Learning (21/01/2021)
- From Coder to Developer (20/01/2021)
- Software Engineering is a learning process, working code a side effect (18/01/2021)
- Teaching Haskell means teaching important concepts (17/01/2021)